Countries with tracked shipping:
1. Check if your country is included in our tracked shipping service here.
International tracking number:
2. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Shipping Notification". This email is sent out approximately 24 hours after you place your order.
3. The email provides you with your international tracking number which you can use for tracking your order via Spring GDS. It will show you the journey of your order until it reaches your country.
Local tracking number:
4. Once your order is in the country of destination, it is handed over to your local postal service. To keep on tracking it, use the local tracking number. You can find it when you track your order via Spring GDS. It's the number placed on the top right-hand corner of the screen, starting with LP.
5. Use the LP/local tracking number to track your order via the local postal service's website.